- The company DASTRA SAS has developed and operates a software for piloting and managing use cases resulting from the General Data Protection Regulation (the Platform). This software works in SaaS (Software as a Service) mode. That is to say that the hosting and maintenance of the software are ensured by DASTRA and that the software is remotely accessible from a web browser.
- The Platform is accessible from www.dastra.eu and app.dastra.eu.
- These Terms and Conditions of Use (TOU) tell you what the terms and conditions of use and browsing are before you continue browsing or registering on our site www.dastra.eu (the Site). These TOU govern the relationship between the users of the Platform ("Users") and DASTRA during the provision of the Platform and the associated services (together "the Services") and the navigation on our Site.
- By using our Site, by registering on the Platform and/or by using our Services, you confirm that you have read and accepted these TOS and that you agree to abide by them. Otherwise, please do not continue your browsing or registration process.
- The TOS are accessible at any time by visiting our Site.
- Terms with the first letter in uppercase are defined by the words in bold.
- The Platform and the Site are operated by the company DASTRA, SAS registered in the Créteil Trade and Companies Register under the number 888 411 741 and whose head office is located at 11 rue Fays in Saint Mandé 94160.
- DASTRA can be contacted at the e-mail address [email protected] or by mail (11 rue Fays - 94160 SAINT MANDE) for any question relating to the present terms of service.
Description of the services and website
- The Platform offers GDPR compliance management features such as processing activity log management, management of individual rights exercises, data breach management and compliance documentation.
- In addition, Dastra offers Platform-related services such as training, hands-on workshops, support and integration.
- The Site is intended to present the Services as well as news content through the blog (blog.dastra.eu) and technical documentation (doc.dastra.eu).
Content and URL
- The information that appears on our Site is given for information purposes only and does not constitute an offer for any specific product or service provided by DASTRA. If you wish to know the details of the services provided by DASTRA, you may contact the sales team directly via the contact page of the Site.
- The content of the Site is not intended to constitute advice on which you may rely.
- The URL present on the Site redirect you to other sites on which DASTRA has no responsibility. DASTRA has no control over and cannot be held responsible for the content of the web pages related to these links or for any damage they may cause.
- DASTRA offers a trial offer for a period of one (1) month from the creation of an organization owner account. The exclusive purpose of this trial offer is to test the Platform and its functionalities before subscribing to a subscription. The trial offer does not constitute a free offer and is not intended to be used by the User as a service for his activity.
- This trial offer is reserved for professionals (hereinafter "Professionals" ).
- The trial offer is limited to one (1) User (the owner of the organization). Once the trial month has expired, access to the Platform is blocked. The owner of the organization is invited to contact the DASTRA sales team to take advantage of the Platform and increase the number of users.
- The organization owner account and associated data will be kept for a period of six (6) months in active base and then six (6) months in intermediate archive. This retention allows the organization owner account to retrieve the data associated with the account when a subscription is taken out during this retention period.
Access to the plateform
- The Services are reserved for Professionals. Only natural persons acting in a professional capacity for the use of the Services, or legal entities through their legal representative or one of their employees having the capacity to bind the legal entity or to act on its behalf, may register as Owner of an organization.
- Access to the Platform requires the creation of a User Account. The User must have a valid email address.
- Access to the Application requires only to have an operational Internet connection and to use an up-to-date and secure (state of the art) Internet browser.
- Organization Owner Account
- When creating a User Account from the Site, the User is invited to inform his organization. By creating this organization account, the User agrees to have the capacity to act on his or her behalf either by an agreement with this organization or by being an employee of this organization.
- The Owner of the organization has all the rights on his organization. He can invite other Users and define the roles of Users in his organization. He can designate other Users to assume the role of Owner of the organization.
- When subscribing to a subscription, the Customer has the possibility to set up an account recovery process.
- We recommend that you use your professional email address. As the Organization Account Manager, you are responsible for inviting and administering Users associated with your organization. You are responsible for managing the roles and permissions associated with these Users and updating them.
- Users invited to an organization must create a user account. They are asked to choose a password. This password is strictly personal.
- A User's account must be associated with an organization. If the account is no longer associated with an organization, the User is invited to either create an organization, configure his account or request the deletion of the account. In case of inactivity for more than 2 years and in case the account is not associated with an organization, the account will be permanently deleted along with all associated data.
Deletion of the account
- In case of breach by the User of the present GCU, DASTRA reserves the right to deactivate by right the User's account on the Platform.
- The User who wishes to delete his personal account on the Platform can go to the account configuration parameters. The deletion of the account will be immediate.
- For Users whose authentication is performed via SSO or other centralized technology, the User must make contact with his organization.
Use of the site and the plateform
The following behaviors are strictly prohibited on the Site and the Platform:
- the exercise of activities that are illegal, fraudulent or that infringe the rights or security of third parties,
- breach of public order or violation of the laws and regulations in force,
- any behaviour likely to interrupt, suspend, slow down or prevent access to the Site or the Platform,
- any detour of the Platform's system resources,
- any intrusion or attempted intrusion into our systems,
- any action that imposes a disproportionate burden on our infrastructure,
- any breaches of security and authentication measures,
- any act that could harm the financial, commercial or moral rights and interests of DASTRA or of the Users of the Services,
- any action aimed at monetizing, selling, lending or conceding all or part of the access to the Services or the Site, as well as the information hosted and/or shared therein,
- more generally, any practice that diverts the Services for purposes other than those for which they were designed.
We reserve the right to take any appropriate action in the event of a breach of any provision of the TOS, the TOS if they are applicable to you, or more generally, a breach of the laws and regulations in force, in particular :
- suspend access to the Services of the User, author of the breach or infringement, or having participated in it,
- delete any Content posted on the Platform,
- publish on the Platform any information message that DASTRA deems useful,
- notify any authority concerned,
- initiate any legal action.
Provision of a discussion channel
- We set up a user discussion channel on our Site. This channel allows visitors to the Site to ask questions about the Services offered by DASTRA or to contact DASTRA.
- We make every effort to respond to you as quickly as possible.
- The Site and the Platform are, unless otherwise specified, the exclusive property of DASTRA.
- No provision of the present conditions may be interpreted as an assignment of intellectual property rights.
- The reproduction of the documents of the Site or the Platform is expressly prohibited and subject to the prior and express authorization of DASTRA.
- DASTRA declares that it is the sole owner of the exploitation rights on the software. DASTRA guarantees that the software developed and made available is not the result, in whole or in part, of an infringing, unfair or parasitic approach.
- DASTRA grants the User a personal, non-transferable, non-exclusive license for the duration of the Agreement.
- Any databases made available to the User of the Platform or the Site are the property of DASTRA, which is the producer of the databases. The User of the Platform or of the Website is prohibited from extracting or reusing a qualitatively or quantitatively substantial part of the databases, including for private purposes.
DASTRA undertakes to provide the Services in compliance with the rules of art and in particular with the rules of personal data protection applicable within the EU.
DASTRA is subject to a general obligation of means and is not bound by any obligation of result or reinforced means of any kind.
DASTRA declines any form of liability in case of :
- abnormal use or illicit exploitation of the Platform by the Owner of the organization and/or by Users or any other person,
- use of the Platform that does not comply with and is not provided for in these TOS by the Owner of the organization and/or by Users or any other person,
- temporary inability to access the Platform due to technical maintenance operations or interruptions related to the nature of the Internet network independent of DASTRA,
- the Platform's unsuitability with the hardware and software used by the User, whose compatibility is the sole responsibility of the User.
In any case, and without prejudice to any clause of the TOS and/or the GCS limiting our liability, DASTRA's liability is limited to the only direct and proven damages that you would have suffered from our fault.
DASTRA is not responsible for any loss or damage caused by a virus, distributed denial of service attack, or any other technologically harmful content that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other protected material due to your use of our Site or downloading of any content from our Site or any linked website.
The User is solely responsible for his or her use of the Platform and more generally for any content published on the Platform by or through him or her.
- We may update our Site and Platform at any time and may change the content at any time.
- DASTRA does not warrant that the Site or the Platform, or any content contained therein, is free of errors or omissions.
- DASTRA does not guarantee the completeness, accuracy or quality of the data provided by the User on the Platform.
- DASTRA implements technical and organizational measures in order to bring the maximum security to the data provided by the User.
- By continuing your registration on the Platform, you may receive communications from DASTRA. These communications, by email, are necessary for the provision of services, such as notification of tasks to users or technical messages related to account administration or security.
- Each of the provisions of these general conditions is distinct and dissociable from the others. If one or more of these provisions is or becomes at any time invalid, illegal or unenforceable (whether in whole or in part), the validity, legality and enforceability of the remaining provisions (or the same provision to any other extent) shall not be affected or impaired in any way.
- In the event of a translation of these terms and conditions into one or more languages, the language of interpretation shall be the French language in the event of any inconsistency or dispute as to the meaning of any term or provision.
- These general conditions are governed by French law.
- In the event of a dispute as to the validity, interpretation and/or execution of these general conditions, the parties agree that the Créteil court of justice shall have exclusive jurisdiction to judge, unless mandatory procedural rules to the contrary exist.
- Please check this page from time to time to review any changes we have made, as they are binding on you.
- Any User who uses the Services after the amended terms and conditions take effect is deemed to have accepted those changes.
Thank you for visiting our Site and using our Platform!
Effective Date: september 28, 2022