Nom: DASTRA SAS
Adresse: 11, Rue Faÿs – 94160 Saint-Mandé- France
Courriel: [email protected]
What do we collect ?
As controller, we collect and process the following personal data:
- personal identifiers, contacts and characteristics (e.g., name and contact information),
- transaction data (subscription amount etc.),
- data related to your subscription,
- technical data (IP address etc.),
- data relating to your navigation on our website,
- data related to your application (resume, motivation etc.).
How we collect personal data?
Most of the personal data that we process is provided to us directly by you for one of the following reasons:
- you responded to a contact form on our website,
- you have sent us a commercial solicitation,
- you have given your contact information during meetings or events organized by DASTRA,
- you have visited our website,
- you have subscribed to our newsletter,
- you have subscribed to our solution,
- you have sent us your application for a job,
- you exercice your data protection rights.
We also indirectly receive personal data from the following sources in the following cases:
- public contact details from open data databases,
- the contacts made by third parties or partners.
In accordance with the General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR), the legal bases on which we rely for the processing of this information are as follows:
- Your consent,
- data are necessary to perform a contract,
- We have a legal obligation to process personal data,
- We have a legitimate interest and we consider that it doesnt override your interests or fundamental rights and freedoms.
What we do with personal data?
We use the information we have collected for the following purposes:
- to carry out commercial prospecting operations on the basis of our legitimate interest in promoting our activity to a professional public (privacy pros essentialy),
- respond to your requests for information, contact and unsolicited applications on our site on the basis of our legitimate interest in communicating with our visitors and prospects,
- to carry out statistics on our website and application on the basis of our legitimate interest in improving our website and application and its visibility,
- assess the satisfaction of our users based on our legitimate interest in improving our services,
- to improve and ensure the security of our site always on the basis of our legitimate interest to protect our website from possible computer attacks,
- respond to your application for a job offer published by Dastra on the basis of pre-contractual measures in order to take up a position,
- to exercice your right you hold under GDPR.
We may share this information with our service providers as part of the performance of services. In particular, we host the data on the Microsoft Azure platform. We send our newsletters with Sendinblue. In all cases, we make every effort to obtain the maximum guarantees on compliance with data protection rules from our service providers.
How we store your personal data?
Your information is stored securely on servers located within the European Union (in France in particular). In the event that we need to transfer data outside the EU/EEA, we will ensure that we obtain the necessary guarantees to secure the transfer and provide the same level of protection as within the EU.
How we store your personal data?
Personal data that we process for any purpose or purposes shall not be kept for longer than is necessary for that purpose or those purposes. We hold your data for the duration of our contractual relationship if you have taken out a subscription that has been extended by five years for intermediate archiving for reasons of legal prescription (in particular, transaction data). Account information will be retained until you decide to delete your account. After a 18 months period of inactivity and without link with an organization, your account will be deleted. Unless you object, we keep your data for marketing purposes for three years from the last contact you made and the end of the contractual relationship, if applicable. We keep data relating to your browsing on our website for twenty-five months from the date of collection. In case of request for a right on your personal data, you may provide us an official identity document, we don't keep it after we ensure that we have no doubt about your identity. We will then delete your information from our servers.
Your rights on personal data
In accordance with the data protection regulations, you have rights, in particular:
Your right of access: You have the right to request access to and obtain a copy of the data concerning you.
Your right to rectification: You have the right to ask us to rectify information concerning you that you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete information that you think is incomplete.
Your right to erasure ("right to be forgotten"): You have the right to ask us to delete data concerning you in certain circumstances.
Your right to restriction of processing You have the right to obtain from us restriction of processing in certain circumstances.
Your right to object You have the right, in certain circumstances, to object, on grounds relating to your particular situation, at any time to processing of personal data concerning you.
Your right to data portability: You have the right to receive the personal data concerning you, which you have provided to us, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and have the right to transmit those data to another controller without hindrance from us.
Your right to set advance directives for the disposal of data after your death: You can give us instructions on how we store, delete and disclose your data after your death. If you wish to exercise your rights, please use the following service:
You can also contact us directly here: DASTRA SAS - 11 rue Faÿs - 94160 Saint-Mandé - France
You are not required to pay a fee for exercising your rights. If you make a request, we have one month to respond. We may take longer depending on the difficulty of your request.
If you feel, after contacting us, that your rights on your data are not respected, you can address a complaint to the CNIL or to your competent local data protection authority. CNIL - Service des plaintes 3 Place de Fontenoy TSA 80715 75334 PARIS CEDEX 07 - FRANCE
Cookies and tracking tools
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small file stored by a server in the terminal (computer, telephone, etc.) of a user and associated with a web domain (i.e. in the majority of cases all the pages of the same website). This file is automatically sent back during subsequent contacts with the same domain. Click here to know more about this.
Cookies that we consider necessary for the site.
These cookies allow the site to function optimally. You can oppose and delete them using your browser settings, however your user experience may be degraded.
|Name of cookie||Purpose||Retention|
|ARRAfinity||This cookie is used for load balancing.||Session|
|ARRAffinitySameSite||This cookie is used for load balancing.||Session|
|_cfduid||This cookie is necessary to ensure the security of our website. This cookie identifies a unique user to detect malicious users through shared IP addresses.||30 days|
|.AspNetCore.Antiforgery||This cookie is necessary for the website to function. This cookie is used by the antiforgery system is part of a security system that is necessary when using cookie-based authentication.||Session|
|consent-eu||This cookie is necessary to stock the consent choice.||6 months|
|crisp-client###||This cookie is necessary for the chat client||6 months|
Cookies Designed to Enhance Site Interactivity and Measure Our Audience and used by Third Parties
|_clck||This cookie is used by Microsoft Clarity to store information about how visitors use a web site and to help create an analytical report on how the site functions. The data collected includes the number of visitors, the source from which they came and the pages visited in an anonymous form.||Cookies policy|
|_ga||Cookie used to measure the audience of our website and by Google to measure the audience of these ads.||Cookies policy|
|ANID||Cookie used for Google Ads/td>||Cookies policy|
|NID||This is a preference cookie that contains a unique identifier that allows Google to remember your preferences and other information, such as your preferred language, the number of search results to display per page (for example, 10 or 20), and the desired state of Google's SafeSearch filter (enabled or disabled).||Cookies policy|
|_gid||Cookie associated with Google Analytics and used to store and update a unique value for each page visited.||Cookies policy|
|_gat||Cookie associated with Google Analytics and used to store and update a unique value for each page visited.||Cookies policy|
|CONSENT||Cookie used by Google to record consent to read and deposit cookies.||Cookies policy|
|1P_JAR||Cookie used by Google for user tracking and ad targeting.||Cookies policy|
This version of the personal data management policy came into force on December 2, 2019.